Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TaDa E-Gift Card for Skinterra.com $50 for $25



TaDa is just one of the many great discount group sale sites. This one is newer to me but this deal is pretty good. There are some nice products and I don't know about you but as I grow older, the more interested I am in great skincare products. Check out Skinterra before you purchase the gift card.
I love to read the fine print to make sure what my boundaries are with the deal!

• E-gift card does not expire
• May be combined with one other promotional/shipping code
• May not be combined with previously acquired gift cards
• E-gift card is reusable and does retain value
• E-gift card is not returnable and may not be redeemed for cash
• Free Priority Mail (2-3 days) shipping on orders $50 or more
• Unopened and unused products may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase; opened products may be exchanged or receive store credit within 30 days as long as the container is at least half full

Photo Credit: Skinterra and TaDa

No comments:

Post a Comment