Thursday, April 7, 2011

Charlotte Russe Coupon

Charlotte Russe is having a nice sale right now! I love that store! They have the best shoes, clothes, and accessories! I just bought 2 cute summer sandals for under $35! Now there is this great coupon that you can choose your sale! This is for in store only but check out their website also because they have online exclusives and free shipping and handling on orders over $50! If you have never been there, give it a shot! It is one of my favorites, my daughter's too! Charlotte Russe Website and Coupons

Picture Credit: Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

  1. Hello and thank you,
    I hope you don't mind me sending you a quick note. I wanted to thank you for entering to win the Rebecca St. James CD giveaway and also to let you know about another giveaway I just posted yesterday for a wonderful movie we are ending on the 17th so the winner can have it by Easter. It's called Magdalena: Through Her Eyes. I think it is a great movie. If you would be interested please check it out here-> http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com/2011/04/magdalena-through-her-eyes.HTML

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way I am a new follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete