Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Family Christian Store's Door Busters May 3-8, 2011




Family Christian Store has been around since I was a little girl, a long time ago:) I love them! They have great sales, products, and resources.  I think that we need more stores that point us to Christ! This week they have $5 and 50% off Door Busters.  Inspirational movies, books, and music are just a few of the items on sale. Francesca Battistelli is one of my favorite artists with great lyrics and fun songs. There are some great Mother's Day gift ideas and one's that I would like to drop hints that I would love my family to buy me:) HINT HINT FAMILY! Sign up for their emails and get coupons on top of that! I got a 25% off one this month. Plus, every month they have great $5 deals for members, a free program where you get a punch card that if you spend a certain amount, you get 50% off your order or a product. Check it out! The sale goes from May 3-8, 2011. This is in-store and online!

Photo Credit: Family Christian Store

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to our family christian store. There's so much to love! family christian store hope you enjoy our enhanced selection of everything from family christian store and family movies to a wide array of Bibles, plus exclusive content and convenient ways to connect with a community that's just like you. Even more than that, we hope you find this simple message woven throughout the site: family christian store is more than a retail store....

    ReplyDelete