Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Zoya Nail Polish


I just discovered Zoya nail polish this year because of a promotion of Facebook! I am now a huge fan! I love the polish! It covers with one coat, there are a million colors, and always coming out with more, and very high quality. Each one has a real name. I bought Dawn just because it is my name. I also buy my friends their name polishes for their birthdays! They cost about $8 a bottle but there are always promotions and sales. The one now is a nail polish exchange. You can exchange your non-Zoya polishes for a new Zoya polish and just pay $4 for shipping and handling. You must choose at least 6 and no more than 24. Use the code EARTHZOYA at checkout. Follow the directions on at this Link. MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ THE FINE PRINT! I am horrible at mailing things so I enlisted my amazing husband to do this for me! Enjoy!

Photo Credit: Zoya

No comments:

Post a Comment