Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yet Another Great Charlotte Russe Sale


As you already know from my recent posts, I love Charlotte Russe. There are a few new sales that begin today. There is the Friday Night Tops sale that is an in store only sale. If you buy any top, you get $5 off your next purchase of $20 or more. This starts tomorrow, 4/22/2011 from 4-8pm. Find a store near you here

Another great sale is the up to 50% off sale, including the new spring styles. Charlotte Russe is always adding new items constantly. Every week there is something new in the store. And yes, I do go every week! Dresses are also 19.99. I love their dresses and own at least 9 of them. My husband and I go on date night at least every 2 weeks and it usually involves shopping. Thankfully we are both frugal and coupon/gift card lovers.

There is always the Buy 1 get 1 for $15 shoe sale! I love their shoes and bought these cute wedges in black and got the cutest pair of khaki sandals for $15.
Last but not least there is another Happy Hour Sale in stores and online. Saturday, April 23 online, from 4-6pm Eastern Standard Time and in stores, 4-6pm Local Time. It is a buy 1 get 1 50% off of any item. Just enter promo APRILBOGO at checkout!



Happy shopping this weekend!

Photo Credit: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment