Friday, March 25, 2011

Magazine Addiction

Hi, my name is Dawn, and I am completely addicted to magazines! Now that I have found free or cheap subscriptions on the internet it has only accerlerated the "problem"! Oh dear! The other day, my husband got the mail and found that I had sent him a Salt Water Fishing magazine. Uh.....we live in Wisconsin! But it was free was my response with as cute as a smile as I could:) He walked away shaking his head and laughing! He understands me! This story was to let you know how seriously I love magazines! Now you are asking yourself, "How can I get free or cheap magazine subscriptions?" Of course I will tell you!

I pay attention to slickdeals.net and fatwallet.com everyday. The are great at alerting us to the cheap subscriptions in the deal area and check out the free forum for the free ones. There are company like Mercury Magazine, Rewards Inc., and Tanga.com.  Also Magazines.com, Blue Dolphin, and Amazon have cheap subscriptions all the time. Cheap to me is $5.00 and under. Yesterday, I got Elle, and Elle decor for a year free from Rewards, Inc. and 2 months of People for free from Mercury magazines. At the end of Mercury's info area, they often tell you that you qualify for other mags for $2 and they tell you how many you can receive. I purchased 6 subscriptions for $12. Pay attention the fine print. Often that means auto renewal at regular price unless you cancel. They will send you an email to let you know when it is time to renew. A bit of work but worth it!

I just found out that you can get 4 years of Weight Watchers Magazine for $11.96! That is a huge deal! Regualar price would be $47.96. Here is the link Discount Magazines. At checkout put MYBARGAINBUDDY for the code. That will give you the discount. This is just for today so act quick. This came from another great website that you should check out called http://www.mybargainbuddy.com/. She has great deals and will send emails of the deals she finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment