Saturday, March 26, 2011

All You Magazine Free Jeans




I love All You Magazine! It is really the reason that I started on this journey of deals and coupons about 6 months ago! I just happened to pick it up at Walmart, because as you read earlier I love magazines, and fell in love it! They have this great thing that you can sign up for called an All You Reality Checker. Each month they send an email out that has a ton of questions that you can answer and get into the magazine. Check out March 2011 issue page 25 to see my little blurb:) Right now they also have an opportunity for you to possibly get a free pair of jeans from Fashion Bug. If you are sizes 8-28 fill out the info and they will let you know if you get a free pair. Check it out!!!! Good luck! Check out the magazine too! http://www.allyou.com/

All You Free Jeans Opportunity

Picture Credit: All You Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment