Thursday, March 24, 2011

Forever 21 Weekly Deals




As you have already read with me, I love Forever 21! Unfortunately we live about 1 hour and a half from one! The website is a great resource and now I just realized that they have weekly deals on top of their already low prices. Check out their shoes while you are at it too! My husband just surprised me with the cutest black heels that he bought online and I got in the mail! He's a keeper! I also love their accessory line that is super cheap and trendy! If you have a chance to go to a store, do it! My daughter, who is 12 and a fashionista, and I love to go and get lost in the overwhelming selection for hours!

Free shipping on $50 or more is an added bonus. They have plus sizes and men's also!

Forever 21 weekly deals
Floral Chiffon Skirt $7.90

Career Day Shirt $7.90

Photo Credit: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment