Saturday, April 13, 2013

Product Review Sites


Product Review Sites

 Crowdtap

A survey/sample site that is super easy to use! I have tested cereal, toilet paper, and offers for clothes too! I also have received 2 Amazon gift cards, $10 a piece with my points.


Bzzagent

I love this one! I have gotten to test a ton of products like hair color, tooth paste, and coffee! Love it! They open up a bzz campaign, let you know if you qualify by your surveys that you complete, and give you the option to accept it.

Purex Insiders

This one gives me great blogging opportunities and tons of free stuff from Purex and other companies related to them. I have gotten 6 bottles of laundry detergent and so much more. Become one today. The coupons that you receive at the coupon class come from this company!





Smiley 360


Another site that is newer but I have gotten some great items to review like soup, medicine for the kids, and cleaning products.

No comments:

Post a Comment