Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Purex Baby Detergent Review

I do not have a baby but my son has a serious skin disorder and I like to wash his clothes in gentle detergent to protect his skin.  This detergent is gentle yet smells amazing. It doesn't seem to bother my son's skin and his clothes smell great for days, even the ones I put away in his dresser. Although it is gentle, Purex Baby Detergent still cleans his grass stained pants and gets the cream residue from his skin out of his clothes! Amazing product! It really did last for the 33 loads that it promises! I can only imagine how great this product is for baby skin and getting baby stains out! Give it a try!

I am a Purex Insider, They gave me this product to try for free in exchange for my review but all of the opinions expressed here are my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment