Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Book Review: Love Food and Live Well: Lose Weight, Get Fit, and Taste Life at its Very Best



This book covers everything you need to know about living a healthy, well-balanced life. Chantel tells us from experience the way to overcome our views of food and exercise while showing us practical ways to succeed at being healthy. I am pretty up on healthy living and I was impressed by her knowledge and thoroughness. Plus, I learned some new techniques and exercises. I especially loved ho much time she spent on educating about food and how our bodies digest, what types we need for energy, and a healthy attitude toward food itself. She relies on God and how He made us as a guide. She also shows us that relying on Him and His love is the center of our life and living it in a healthy manner. It is a cutting edge, thorough, and educating book that I would recommend to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment