Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Great Site that I have Found!!!!!


I love coupons!! We have established that! One site that has been a wonderful source is http://couponkim.com. Kim has a great set up! I am super visual! I like to see the coupons and the websites that I am going onto! She has pictures of the websites, tells you if they are new, and puts the most popular first!

I am also an information junkie! Coupon Kim tells you when the coupon expires and lets you tell others if it works or not! I also love the feature that allows you to share the coupon with others! There are share buttons for facebook, twitter, and email! I have friends that we share good deals with each other! Sign up on the website, http://couponkim.com, to receive emails from the coupon queen! I love it!

There is even a section on the right side for printable coupons, grocery coupons, and free samples! I love free!  If are a coupon hunter and you have one that the website does not have, there is a place to share it! We have to work together to save cash.

Last but not least, if you are looking for a specific coupon, check out the huge search window at the top! When I head out to the mall and I know what I am shopping for, I search it and print it! Check it out and happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment