Monday, June 20, 2011

One Crazy Summer Already!

I have never been so busy in my life! Nor have I had more life changes in a small amount of time. I am working the two jobs as I mentioned before, about 55 hours together! All four kids are in summer basketball programs, football, and weight training. My husband resigned from his youth pastor job and is looking for a job (not in youth ministry for a bit. We need some healing time!) I graduated from college and passed the teaching exam! I almost have my license to teach in MI. (I live in WI. It is a long story!) It has been stressful but also humbling to remember that everything good comes from God and that although it may get tough, He has always provided for us! I am excited to have a break in the chaos to visit with you all again. I have missed my blogging friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment