Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Amy Knapp's Family Organizer



This is one of my favorite finds! About 14 years ago, I started a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group in Michigan. I found that most moms were like me and wanted some organization. We had a women come in to speak named Amy Knapp and showed us a great tool for organization that she created just for moms. That began my love affair with her calandars! If you order one now, you can try it for HALF PRICE!!!!! It has stickers that relate to your life and plenty of them! Some planners give you three birthday stickers! Hello, I have four kids!!!! If one of them doesn't get a sticker, there is drama! The organizer has rip off menu planners and grocery lists! There is also a wall calandar available which I have not tried but I just purchased!!! Looking forward to trying it out!
https://www.familyorganizer.com/products.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment